Access the new UN Global Compact Academy E-learning Course on Gender Equality
Gender equality is both a fundamental human right and a necessary foundation for a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world. Yet, at the current rate of progress, it will take over 10 generations to close the economic gender gap. This 30-minute e-learning course will help you understand the role of business in advancing gender equality and the concrete steps that all companies can take to help accelerate the pace of change.
By completing this session and related learning materials, you will learn:
- Why gender equality and women’s empowerment is a prerequisite to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- How your company can contribute to the achievement of SDG 5.
- How to build the business case for gender equality in your company.
- How the Women’s Empowerment Principles and other key frameworks, Tools and resources can support your business.
- Concrete steps that your business can take to mainstream gender equality into strategy and operations.