Access the new UN Global Compact learning plan
Despite progress, decent work deficits around the world remain alarmingly widespread. Advancing decent work and raising living standards of all workers across operations and supply chains requires every company to adopt sustainable, responsible and inclusive workplace practices.
The UN Global Compact provides guidance and support to strengthen business respect for labour standards by embedding and implementing the UN Global Compact Labour Principles (Principles 3, 4, 5 and 6) within all aspects of business operations to provide and promote decent work for all workers.
During this 3.5-hour learning plan developed by the UN Global Compact and International Labour Organization, we will take you through each Labour Principle and its related concepts and best practices and share practical steps to help you and your company understand and take action.
Over the course of six modules, you will learn how to:
- Implement the UN Global Compact Labour Principles into your business operations
- Ensure freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Support the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour and the effective abolition of child labour
- Promote the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Create a safe and healthy working environment