The SDG Action Manager enables your company to:
The United Nations Global Compact is introducing the SDG Action Manager — a free web-based impact management solution that provides all types of businesses with an opportunity to learn about, manage, and directly improve their sustainability performance. Developed in cooperation with B Lab, the SDG Action Manager brings together B Lab’s B Impact Assessment, the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact, and the Sustainable Development Goals, to enable meaningful business action through dynamic self-assessment, benchmarking, and improvement.
- Find your starting point. Learn which SDGs matter most to you based on your company profile and how to take action today.
- Understand and share your impact. Get a clear view of how your operations, supply chain and business model can create positive impacts and identify risk areas for each SDG.
- Set goals and track improvement. Set ambitious goals and visualize your progress on the SDG Action Manager dashboard.
- Collaborate across your company. Invite colleagues to join the SDG Action Manager, contribute expertise and see real-time progress and performance.
- Learn at every step. Access relevant resources and determine high-impact action based on thought-provoking, actionable assessment questions and improvement guides.
- Trailblaze together. Join a global movement of companies working to build a better world for people and planet by 2030.
The tool is available in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.